Source: NAFEZA Egypt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: 1st July 2021
Advance Cargo Information System (ACI) is a customs system whose procedures take place during the pre-shipment stage from the country of export up to arrival at the Egyptian ports. The system is complementary to and integrated with Nafeza platform.
It aims at proactively preventing potential risks associated with imported goods, establishing governance of procedures and facilitating the release of goods upon arrival in the country.
• What is the system process cycle?
• What are the stages of implementing the system?
– Pilot operation
– Mandatory operation
• What are the system requirements?
– Egyptian Importer
– Clearance Companies
– Foreign Exporter
– Carrier / Shipping Agents
• Method of participation during the pilot stage:
– Egyptian Importer and Foreign Exporter
– Carrier at the shipment port
– Shipping Agent (Egypt)
Please click here to understand the ACI requirements and implementation plan.